Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 2, 2005
- Issuers Flocking to Auction Rates, With $55B Seen by Year End. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31652, p43
According to Shafiq Jadavji, vice president of corporate trust and agency services for Deutsche Bank Trust Co., the overall market of outstanding municipal auction-rate debt is on pace to grow to as much 55 billion dollars by the end of 2003, more than doubling the 25 billion dollars that was...
- TABLE PDO-4. Allotments by Investor Class for Marketable Public Debt Securities Other than Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p44
Presents a chart depicting the marketable public debt securities allotted to investors from July 2003 to March 2005 in the U.S.
- TIMED Sale on Agenda. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission will meet to discuss plans to sell $403 million of gas and fuel tax revenue bonds. Department of Transportation officials will make presentations regarding the bill. The proceeds from the bond sale will be used for the state's...
- RESEARCH PAPER SERIES. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2011, p106
A bibliography on the subject of economy and government financial operations is presented, including the research papers "Social Security and the Public Debt" by James E. Duggan, "Issues in Eastern European Social Security Reform" by John C. Hambor and "Property-Casualty Insurance Markets" by...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p33
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of July 26, 2005.
- Panelists: Auction-Rate Muni Market Has Grown, Especially in Southeast. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p32
Auction-rate debt is one of the fastest-growing public finance tools in the U.S., and of the $44 billion of the debt issued last year, $16 billion was issued in the Southeast, panelists at The Bond Buyer's Sixth Southeast Public Finance Conference said, as of February 25, 2004. Nationwide,...
- Cook County OKs $200M, Will Vote on Interim President July 19. Carvllin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p5
The article reports that the board of commissioners of Cook County, Illinois has approved a $200 million short-term note for the county to bring in cash and also approved a resolution to vote on an interim president on July 19, 2006. The county needs the cash flow borrowing because of lower...
- RESEARCH PAPER SERIES. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2013, p130
A bibliography on the subject of economy and government financial operations is presented, including the research papers "Issues in Eastern European Social Security Reform" by John C. Hambor, "Social Security and the Public Debt" by James E. Duggan and "Property-Casualty Insurance Markets" by...
- Nonmarketable U.S. Treasury Bonds and Notes Issued to Official Institutions and Other Residents of Foreign Countries. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p59
Presents a table about non-marketable U.S. Treasury bonds and notes issued to official institutions and other residents of foreign countries for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Comparison with 2003 figures.