- MICHIGAN: Bay City Schools Stabilize. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its outlook to stable from negative for the Bay City School District after district management implemented new policies aimed at improving financial performance in Michigan. The rating agency also confirmed its A-minus underlying...
- Round Rock, Tex., ISD Upgraded to AA Before $126M Sale. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32810, p31
The article reports on the upgraded rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the credit of the Independent School District in Round Rock, Texas. The agency has increased the rating to AA from AA-minus, reflecting the rapidly expanding economy and tax base along with a strong financial...
- St. Vrain Valley SD RE-1J, Colo., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its issuer credit rating (ICR) on St. Vrain Valley School District No. RE-1J, Colo.'s general obligation (GO) bonds to AA from AA-minus.
- Montgomery Independent School District, Texas, Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34070, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the school issuer rating of Montgomery Independent School District's general obligation bonds from A-plus to AA-minus. It reveals that the agency has improved the rating of the school district to reflect district's low debt...
- MICHIGAN: Bay City Schools Stabilize. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32902, p9
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s revision of its outlook for Bay City School District in Michigan from negative to stable. Standard & Poor's decision was made after the district implemented new policies aimed at improving a declining financial performance. Analyst Justin Formas...
- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Big Oak Flat-Groveland USD, Calif., Raised to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/1/2014, p30
The article reports on the general obligation bonds of Big Oak Flat-Groveland Unified School District in California which was rated AA-minus by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services from the previous A-plus rating.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...