Visible Supply by State
- Texas' $85 Million Deal Tops Holiday-Starved Negotiated Sector. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p6
Focuses on an 85 million dollars revenue bond sale by the Texas Public Finance Authority. Features of the deal; List of various other bond sales deal.
- Iowa Readies Rare Sale $500 Million to Ease Budgets Until Tax Time. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p1
Reports on Iowa's plans to issue a $500 million tax and revenue anticipation notes by mid-December 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- T-Bill Substitute. Friedrich, Klaus // International Economy;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p36
Examines the dispute between Bundesbank and the German Ministry of Finance over managing the country's government bonds. Current arrangement in the issuance of federal debt; Reasons for Germany's reluctance to issue short-term debt; Factors supporting the need for Germany to create a highly...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p28
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. including one by the Santa Cruz County, California, and another by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank is presented.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p36
A result of government bond election in Montana and Wisconsin is presented.
- Washington to sell GOs, fuel-tax GOs. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p2
Reports on Washington State's plan to issue general obligation bonds in March 1999. Plan to use bond proceeds to finance state projects.
- Florida financial panel emphasizes risks, rewards of swaps. McEntee, Christopher; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p7
Reports on the 1999 Florida Public Finance Conference sponsored by `The Bond Buyer' journal. Focus on use of derivatives; Savings and risks associated with swaps; Legal issues related to swaps.
- Schwarzenegger, Bush Confer as $3 Billion Ran Sale Looms. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p30
Reports that the state treasurer's office is preparing to sell its revenue anticipation notes and general obligation bonds in San Francisco, California. Inclusion of the negotiated sale for revenue anticipation notes; Series of public offering; Providers for the enhanced notes.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 2, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p35
The article presents information on the general obligation debt yield curves for March 2, 2005. Some of the states which were included Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska and Nevada.