Visible Supply by State
- Texas' $85 Million Deal Tops Holiday-Starved Negotiated Sector. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p6
Focuses on an 85 million dollars revenue bond sale by the Texas Public Finance Authority. Features of the deal; List of various other bond sales deal.
- Iowa Readies Rare Sale $500 Million to Ease Budgets Until Tax Time. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p1
Reports on Iowa's plans to issue a $500 million tax and revenue anticipation notes by mid-December 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- T-Bill Substitute. Friedrich, Klaus // International Economy;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p36
Examines the dispute between Bundesbank and the German Ministry of Finance over managing the country's government bonds. Current arrangement in the issuance of federal debt; Reasons for Germany's reluctance to issue short-term debt; Factors supporting the need for Germany to create a highly...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p28
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. including one by the Santa Cruz County, California, and another by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank is presented.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p36
A result of government bond election in Montana and Wisconsin is presented.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 2, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p35
The article presents information on the general obligation debt yield curves for March 2, 2005. Some of the states which were included Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska and Nevada.
- Introduction: The Role of Political Economy in the Theory and Practice of Public FinanceÂ—Selected Contributed Papers from the 57th Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance. Winer, Stanley L. // International Tax & Public Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p327
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Paola Profeta on political economy of retirement and social security, one by Marko KÃ¶thenbÃ¼rger on the relationship between tax competition and the national allocation of resources, and one by Timothy...
- Holtham wary of ad hoc Barnett fix. Dicken, Paul // Public Finance;1/29/2010, p10
The article reports that Gerald Holtham, chair of the Independent Commission for Funding and Finance, has urged the Commons Welsh affairs committee to replace the Barnett Formula with a new funding principle and needs-based formula in Wales
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p13
The article presents a schedule of bond sales of the Miami-Dade County, Florida and the Virginia Department of Transportation.