Miami-Dade Manager Credits 'Passion' for $2.9B GO Victory
- Albuquerque Tapping Out GO Authorization With $48M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p7
The article reports on the final authorization of Albuquerque's $121 million of general obligation (GO) bonds approved by voters in New Mexico. The competitive sale of the bonds totaled $48.1 million which includes the general purpose GOs and storm sewer bonds. Other allocations included $30.7...
- Backlog of Unfinished Projects Begins to Weigh on New Mexico. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p26
The article reports that more than $1 billion of capital outlay funds appropriated by the New Mexico Legislature remains to be unspent, unwanted and unaccounted for. Included in the backlog is $473 million of capital outlay funds appropriated by the Legislature in 2005. Also included in the...
- States Awash in Private-Use Capacity. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p1
Reports on the private-activity bond capacity of several states from 2004 to 2005 in the U.S. Amount of private-activity bond carried at the end of 2004 by the District of Columbia; Percentage increase in carryforward aggregate volume capacity; States indicating their lack of capacity for the year.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p34
Highlights the results of negotiated sales of revenue bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Details of revenue bonds series 2002 of the California School of Mechanical Arts-Lick-Wilmerding High School; Highlights of revenue bonds, series 2002A of the Department of Corrections and Department of...
- Treasury Details Next Week's Auctions. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury plans to raise funds by selling inflation-indexed bonds on April 7, 2004.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p34
The article presents information on several government bonds and securities of several states of the U.S. The states are California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
- Road Petition Deadline. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p31
Reports on the petition in Harrison County, Mississippi calling for a referendum on the county board of supervisors' decision to sell revenue bonds to finance a highway construction. Total amount of revenue bonds; Supervisors' approval of the issue of the bonds on behalf of the Mississippi...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p12
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales as of February 11, 2005 in the U.S.
- In Indiana, tobacco bond plans are still only smoldering. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p4
Reports on the prospect of tobacco bond plans in Indiana. Proposal by Governor Frank O'Bannon to securitize part of the state's share of tobacco settlement money; Possible tackling of proposal by the legislature by 2001; Reasons why securitization maybe a harder sell in states.