Fitch Upgrades Florida's $11 Billion of GOs to AA-Plus
- VIRGINIA: Hopewell Gets Stable. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p9
The article reports Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded its outlook for Hopewell, Virginia's general obligation debt to stable from negative while affirming the city's A-plus rating. It is stated that the move has affected $38.9 million of outstanding general obligations. An analysis regarding the...
- Beaver Water District, Ark., Raised to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. over Beaver Water District's $55.7 million of outstanding water revenue bonds in Arkansas. The AA-minus from A-plus upgrade rating incorporates consistently above-average debt service coverage results and maintenance of substantial...
- OHIO: Hospital Outlook Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32716, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. changed its outlook to negative on $89 million of hospital revenue bonds Cuyahoga County, Ohio issued for two hospital operating groups sponsored by the University of Charity of Saint Augustine Health System Inc. The rating agency cited flat revenue...
- Fitch Boosts $5.4 Billion in Chicago GO Debt to AA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p6
Reports on the rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the bonds issued by the government in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Total amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Influence of the city's decision to lease the Chicago Skyway to...
- Raters Give Single A to Louisiana's 1st Post-Hurricane GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p4
The article reports on the rating assigned by credit rating agencies Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to Louisiana's first general obligation bond deal since hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Both raters assigned A ratings to the deal which will be used to provide funds for local...
- Granbury, Tex., Raised To AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the assigned AA-minus rating of Fitch Ratings to Granbury, Texas' $15.1 million of series 2007 combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation. These certificates are expected to price the week of September 17, 2007 through a negotiated sale led by First Southwest...
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Fitch Drops Nassau. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p31
Focuses on the downgrade of the rating on Nassau County, Florida outstanding public improvement revenue bonds Series 2001 by Fitch Ratings Inc. Factors influencing the decline in rating; Maturities of serial bonds; Impact of the diminished reserves and cash position in tax-supported funds.
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.