- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 11, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p35
Highlights general obligation (GO) bond yield curves in the United States Midwest as of July 11, 2005. Ratings of the GO yields.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p7
The article presents information about several new bond issues in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p35
This article presents a statistical representation of the bond market of various issuers of the Southeast United States, as of June 22, 2005. Some of the issuers are--Birmingham Jefferson, Palm Beach County and Georgia State Government Obligations.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p33
Highlights visible bond supply by state in the U.S. issued on July 14 and July 21, 2005. Worth of the bond issues.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p9
The article presents information about competitive note offerings related to the issue of several bonds in the U.S.
- Voting for Land, Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p35
Reports that voters in Sarasota County, Florida decided a two-question referendum about expanding the county's environmentally sensitive land program and increasing its bond-issuing capacity.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- California's $2.5 Billion GO Sale Takes Top Honors. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p7
The article focuses on the issuance of various bonds by several states in the U.S. during the third week of October 2007. The issuance of bond was chiefly done by the state of California, which offers worth $2.5 billion general obligation. It was followed by Puerto Rico, which offers a $1.01...
- The Bond Market and Fiscal Institutions: Have Budget Stabilization Funds Reduced State Borrowing Costs? Wagner, Gary A. // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p785
Since budget stabilization funds have the potential to aid states in mitigating periods of fiscal stress, they may reduce the default risk associated with state-issued debt. This paper explores how budget stabilization funds affect state borrowing costs. While the empirical results reveal that...