- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p9
The article presents information about competitive note offerings related to the issue of several bonds in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p10
The article presents information about several negotiated bonds offerings in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p33
Highlights visible bond supply by state in the U.S. issued on July 14 and July 21, 2005. Worth of the bond issues.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 11, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p35
Highlights general obligation (GO) bond yield curves in the United States Midwest as of July 11, 2005. Ratings of the GO yields.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p35
This article presents a statistical representation of the bond market of various issuers of the Southeast United States, as of June 22, 2005. Some of the issuers are--Birmingham Jefferson, Palm Beach County and Georgia State Government Obligations.
- Voting for Land, Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p35
Reports that voters in Sarasota County, Florida decided a two-question referendum about expanding the county's environmentally sensitive land program and increasing its bond-issuing capacity.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- Bond covenants and managerial flexibility: Two cases of special redemption provisions. Laber, Gene // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring1990, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p82
Bond covenants are used to control conflicts between stockholders and bondholders. When managers accept restrictive covenants, they reduce managerial discretion and thereby incur indirect agency costs. It is sometimes possible, however, to structure indentures in such a way as to preserve some...
- California's $2.5 Billion GO Sale Takes Top Honors. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p7
The article focuses on the issuance of various bonds by several states in the U.S. during the third week of October 2007. The issuance of bond was chiefly done by the state of California, which offers worth $2.5 billion general obligation. It was followed by Puerto Rico, which offers a $1.01...