N.Y. Thruway Authority OKs Two Deals Worth $807.5M
- Return of N.Y. Thruway's $2.7 Billion Deal Highlights Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p6
Reports on the decision of the New York Thruway Authority to issue new money and refunding bonds to the bond market. Expectation for the bonds to generate strong retail and institutional demand due to the modest rise in yields; Maturity of the deal; Insurers of the bond.
- New York State Thruway Authority Readies $336M Revenue Bond Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p4
The article reports on the plan of New York State Thruway Authority to sell about $336.2 million of personal income tax revenue bonds in the U.S. The Series 2006A revenue bonds that the company has the maturity date which will start on March 15, 2007 until March 15, 2026. The proceeds from the...
- N.Y. Thruway Cuts Gas Prices, Sees Restaurant Windfall. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- N.Y. Thruway Deal Scores With Retail as Buyers Seek a Safe Bet. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p1
Reports on the July 2000 offering of New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Demand from retail investors; Pricing; Favorable publicity surrounding the upgrade in the authority's underlying credit rating.
- N.Y.'s Thruway Authority to Sell $150 Million in Bans. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31146, p3
Reports on the New York Thruway Authority's issuance of variable-rate general revenue bond anticipation notes. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.S. Thruway Authority picks underwriter team. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30571, p3
Reports that the New York State Thruway Authority has chosen Goldman Sachs & Co. to run the books on its sale of $315 million of dedicated highway and bridge trust fund bonds. Structure of the syndicates of the agency.
- New York State Thruway Authority waits for good rates for refunding. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30402, p6
Focuses on the plan of the New York State Thruway Authority to sell approximately $500 million in revenue bonds. Authority's monitoring of the bond market for the right time to launch the offering; Desire for present value savings of at least three percent from the refunding; Background on the...
- Municipal Prices End Off 1â„8 to Â¼; $443 Million N.Y. Thruway Deal Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p2
Focuses on the domination of the New York State Thruway Authority in the Treasury bond market in the U.S. Decline of secondary municipal bond prices; Increase of factory orders; Percentage of the change in prices.
- New York State Thruway Authority to Sell Up to $650 Million Next Month. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p40
The article reports on the plan of the New York State Thruway Authority to dispose up to $400 million of new-money bonds and up to $250 million of refunding bonds by June 2007 to support its highway and bridge trust fund credit. First Southwest Co. is the financial adviser while Hawkins...