Treasury Details Two Monday Auctions
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Eight-Day Bills Draw 4.100% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32755, p6
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department sold $15 billion 8-day cash management bills dated November 15 and due November 23, at a 4.100% high tender rate on November 14, 2007 in the U.S. The low bid was 3.950%, the median bid was 4.030% and tenders at 4.100% were allotted 30.17%....
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 4.627% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned $13 billion worth of 10-year notes in the bond market on November 9, 2006. The price of the 10-year notes was 99.984133 and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 92.75%, while the median...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 3.495% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32283, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury auctioned $11 billion of four-week bills at a 3.495% high yield, a price of 99.728167. The coupon equivalent was reported to be 3.553%. The bid-to-cover ratio stood at 2.99.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 1.800% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32834, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $31 billion of four-week bills at a 1.800% high yield, a price of 99.860000. The coupon equivalent was 1.828% while the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.55. Tenders at the high rate were given 50.93%. The median yield was 1.710% and low...
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $24 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.