- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. from February 27-March 17, 2006. The list includes Metropolitan Water District Southern California, the state of Delaware, Missouri Housing Development Commission, State of Wisconsin Capital Finance, and Commonwealth of...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p14
The article presents a list of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Willcox Municipal Property Corp., Conway Public Services Board, Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, Contra Costa County, and Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance.
- Van Eck Launching Distressed HY ETF. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the release of a distressed high yield exchange-traded fund of Van Eck in the U.S. via the company's Market Vectors business. It states that the firm's portfolio managers will oversee the fund as it is being traded in both U.S. and non-U.S. bonds. According to the author,...
- DSM romps ahead of regional rivals. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/1/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p38
Focuses on the performance of the Doha Securities Market (DSM) in Qatar as of April 2005. Status of the benchmark DSM index as of March 2005; Implementation of a landmark decree that will permit foreigners to trade in the market on April 3, 2005; Forecasted performance of the market.
- Prices Fall Ahead of Heavy Data, New-Issue Calendar. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Wlliam // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the downward pull of U.S. treasuries, with prices finishing lower as yields climbed, as of November 14, 2005. Drivers of the trend; Overview of recent long-term negotiated activities; Factors that were supportive of the securities market.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Southwestern U.S. states as of November 15, 2005.
- Snapshot of ETF Trends. DELEGGE, RONALD L. // Research;Mar2014, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p13
Several graphs related to the impact of the U.S. financial market on performance of exchange-traded funds including Greenhaven Continuous Commodities Fund (GCC), Chinese equities and long-term U.S. treasuries, as of March 2014, are presented.
- Have No Fear. Anderson, James A. // Black Enterprise;Aug2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p30
The article reports on Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS) which offer a way to hedge against inflation. Based on measurements by the Consumer Price Index, the principal on such U.S. government bonds increases with inflation and decreases with deflation. Among the advantages of TIPS...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.