- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p33
Presents a table of the number of bond issues and the corresponding amounts in December 5 and 12 of 2003 in some U.S. states.
- Hospital Deals from Texas, Wisconsin Boost Skimpy Supply. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/25/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31955, p6
Reports on the bond issue for the replacement and rebuilding of two regional hospitals in Texas and Wisconsin. Structure of the bonds; Terms of the bonds.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p30
The article gives information of bonds issued by various states of the United States. It lists states like Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana and North Carolina.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 11, 2003. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p33
Presents a table of bond ratings and yield curves for one-year, five-year, ten-year, and 30-year bonds in some U.S. states as of December 11, 2003.