- ARGENTINA'S BONDS ATTRACT INVESTORS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the attraction of global investors on the inflation-linked bonds in Argentina. Reasons behind the attraction of investors in the bond; Total return of the country's 10-year bonds; Rate of growth of the country's economy.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p26
The article presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in various U.S. states. The states featured in the list include Indiana, Colorado, Iowa, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maryland.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p29
The article presents a chart related to the U.S. states bond issuer ratings as of December 10, 2004. Some of the issuers are Allegany County, New York's general obligation bonds, Boxborough (Town), Massachusetts's general obligation bonds, California Infrastructure & Economic Development Bank,...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p35
The article presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds for some of the states of the U.S. Some of the states for which data are presented are Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky and Louisiana.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p41
This article presents statistical information about bonds issued by certain U.S. states. Information about issuers and amount of these instruments is also given.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p8
Presents information on the bond sales in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Listing of various issuers in different states in the U.S.; Financial advisors for these bonds issue; Period of maturity of these bonds.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
This article presents a chart of bonds issued by various states of the U.S. the chart includes these states: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; North Dakota; Ohio; South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Presents statistics related to bonds issued by several states in the U.S. on August 29, 2003 and September 5, 2003. Total amount of bonds issued by Connecticut on September 5, 2003; Amount for bonds issued by Maryland on August 29, 2003; Change in amount of bond issued by various states.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p27
Presents results of the allocated bonds of U.S. states.