Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p14
The article presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds in various U.S. states. The states featured in the list include Alabama, Arizona, California, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana and Oregon.
- STOCK SELECTION BEHAVIOR OF INDIVIDUAL EQUITY INVESTORS IN PAKISTAN. Ali, Imran; Rehman, Kashif Ur // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Feb2013, Vol. 140 Issue 2, p106
This study examines the stock selection behavior of individual equity investors in Pakistan. The study provides very important information for investment advisors regarding stock selection behavior of small equity investors in Pakistan. The understanding of investors' behavior also enables...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p30
The article presents the status of bonds in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina and Virginia.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p29
The article presents a chart related to the U.S. states bond issuer ratings as of December 10, 2004. Some of the issuers are Allegany County, New York's general obligation bonds, Boxborough (Town), Massachusetts's general obligation bonds, California Infrastructure & Economic Development Bank,...
- Baht To Benefit From Removal Of Capital Controls. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that the elimination of the capital controls closed the gap in the two-tier currency market as the ensuing sharp drop in the offshore baht corresponded with a rising onshore baht in Thailand. The new rules will eliminate the 30% unremunerated reserve requirement (URR) on...
- Many investors will regret choices made in past year. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;1/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p40
Offers opinion on the status of stock investments in 2002 and its impact on investors in the U.S. Views on the performance of bonds in 2002; Projection on the yields of Treasury securities within the next ten years; Analogy between investment and chess.
- Risk and reward. Gascoigne, Clare // Accountancy;Jun2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1306, p68
An increasing number of institutional investors have been turning to bonds instead of shares. This article discusses if individuals should also turn to bonds instead of shares. According to Colin Jackson, a financial adviser at Baronworth: "Putting your money into bonds means deciding to take...
- Is Your Investing Brain Working With or Against You? Baechler, Andrew // Ontario Dentist;Apr2008, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p24
The article provides information on how to make a sound investment. The investor may choose from the types of investment available like stocks, government issued certificates (GIC) or bonds. According to the article, investments have different kinds of return. The author advises that the...
- Back to Normal. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p100
The article presents an analysis of convertible securities. According to Alan Muschott, portfolio manager of the Franklin Convertible Securities Fund, convertibles offer strong risk-adjusted returns in a bear market and are also dependable during stock market recovery. Convertibles also offer...