Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p26
The article presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in various U.S. states. The states featured in the list include Indiana, Colorado, Iowa, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maryland.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p8
Presents information on the bond sales in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Listing of various issuers in different states in the U.S.; Financial advisors for these bonds issue; Period of maturity of these bonds.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p34
No abstract available.
- Troy Spectrum puts over 10% in Japan. Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/23/2013, p47
The article reports that by adding to holdings in funds from Morant Wright and Lindsell Train, Troy Spectrum fund has taken its exposure to Japan to more than 10 percent. It is noted that while the weighting to Lindsell Train Japanese Equity fund has been lifted to 4 percent, managers Sebastian...
- STOCK SELECTION BEHAVIOR OF INDIVIDUAL EQUITY INVESTORS IN PAKISTAN. Ali, Imran; Rehman, Kashif Ur // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Feb2013, Vol. 140 Issue 2, p106
This study examines the stock selection behavior of individual equity investors in Pakistan. The study provides very important information for investment advisors regarding stock selection behavior of small equity investors in Pakistan. The understanding of investors' behavior also enables...
- Fears fuel flight to defensive stocks. Jackson, Gary // Fund Strategy;3/7/2011, p12
The article focuses on the underlying conflict among equity specialists over whether equities have been overpriced or undervalued as investors pile out of bonds into stocks in Great Britain.
- Affluent Investors on the Investment Sidelines at 16-Month High. // Millionaire Corner;Dec2015, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that according to Spectrem Group's monthly investment preferences survey of Affluent households, affluent investors indicated that in the short term they would hold on the investment sidelines such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.
- Can the bull charge again? // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/21/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 34, p3
The article provides information about the Dow Industrials, a near-term trading stocks in the U.S. It has stressed that subscribers should maintain an opportunistic, somewhat defensive stance, looking for buying opportunities on a stock-by-stock basis. A hedge against market weakness, investors...
- Consistent Asset Allocation. Jacobsen, Brian J. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p50
Investors may have different levels of willingness and ability to adjust portfolio allocations. Some may want to "set it and forget it" while others concern themselves with daily changes in stock and bond prices. Additionally, investors may have differing opinions about where the markets are...