- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p11
The article presents a list of companies, which have issued bond offerings. The issuers of the bonds are Jacksonville Econ Dev, Massachusetts Hsg Fin and Fort Le Boeuf SD.
- Rare Augusta, Ga., Credit Hits the Market. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p1
The article reports on the offering of $44 million of general obligation bonds, giving investors a chance to pick up some investment-grade paper in Augusta, Georgia. A. G. Edwards & Sons Inc. is the financial adviser of the deal while Oliver Manner will act as bond counsel. The deal consists of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 26. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p2
The article presents tabular representation of market news for April 26, 2005. On this day Bond Buyer's volume was $5,896 billion, which is a decrease of $216.8 million than the previous day.
- RESEARCH DIGEST. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p6
Presents several research regarding market bonds of business enterprise in the U.S. Relevance of Treasury futures contracts and swaps for the Bond Market Association; Role of municipal bond insurers in guaranteeing the trading gap between bonds; Implications of Dreyfus Municipal Income Fund's...
- Pullback hits equity and bond funds as tapering looms large. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;12/ 9/2013, p6
The article reports that fund investors have taken money out of equities and bonds and shifted towards cash due to uncertainty over when the Federal Reserve will taper quantitative easing persists. The retail investors have maintained their flight from global emerging market equities as...
- Time to exit the bond bubble. Goobey, Alastair Ross // Estates Gazette;8/16/2003, Issue 333, p18
Discusses the declining performance of the bond market in Great Britain. Bond yields at the end of July 2003; Advice to property investors; Comparison of the performance of equities and bonds.
- The yield shield. // Money Marketing;9/9/2004, p50
This article discusses the diversification of an equity-heavy portfolio. Origen investment director Tony Lanning says investors need to consider high-yield bonds to broaden their portfolios but they need to be very stock-specific with their choices: "Fundamentally, most portfolios are overweight...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p8
This article presents a chart depicting new-issue calendar. It presents details like issuer, amount, time of sale, financial adviser and legal opinion.
- Northeast Issuance Down. Cataldo, Adam L.; Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p1
The article reports on the 23 percent decline in the bond sales in the Northeast region in the first half of 2006. The total bond sales in the first half of 2006 is $43.85 billion as compared to $56.92 billion for the same period in 2005. Also, the national bond sales for the period declined by...