Stephens Hires for Louisiana Office
- Woburn Seeks Passive Manager. Forde, Arnella // Investment Management Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the search of Woburn Retirement System for a financial manager in the U.S. in May 2004. Information on the quality requirements of the company for the position; Deadline of submission for a request for proposal.
- E.Tr@derE.Tr@der. // Fund Strategy;4/9/2012, p26
The article offers information on several electronic mails (emails) from various financial executives. It states that one of the emails mentions the position available for a non-executive director at an investment trust. Another email mentions the invitation for a tournament in Australia....
- LACERS Launches Consultant Search. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;5/24/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the launch of a search for an alternative investment consultant by Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System in May 2004.
- Illinois Fills Debt Manager Post. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34406, p1
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner hired financial advisory specialist Kelly Hutchinson from the firm A.C. Advisory to manage its debt as capital markets director.
- The 'Executive Peace Corps' Who Volunteer Where They Go How They Help. // Management Review;Oct67, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the recruitment of executives by the International Executive Service Corps. to help bridge managerial experience gaps in developing countries.
- New property chief for ING. Fielding, Zoe // Money Management;6/16/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p11
Reports on the designation of Justin Blaess as head of the property and infrastructure teams of ING Investment Management in Australia. Administration of the listed property portfolio; Career history of Blaess; Execution of major investment transactions.
- Actuary Knox on Mercer's door. // Money Management;1/27/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the recruitment of David Knox as chairman of the public sector superannuation consultancy at Mercer Human Resources Consulting in Australia. Career history of Knox; Provision of finance and risk consulting work for private sector clients; Responsibilities of Knox in the company.
- Advisers say PFS needs unified voice. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/21/2013, p10
The article announces that Keith Richards has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) at the Personal Finance Society, a professional organization of financial advisers.
- Global. // Investment Management Weekly;7/28/2003 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p5
Presents an update on global searches for money managers for the second quarter of 2003. San Diego County Employees Retirement System; Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.