Fitch Adds LeBuhn To Health Care Team
- Next Elections Source Of Concern For Turkey, Fitch Executive Berker. A. A. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;6/14/2010, p34
The article focuses on the views of Ayse Botan Berker, a Fitch Ratings Ltd.'s general manager in Turkey who addressed a finance and investment forum and talked about Turkey's reform process and concerns about the general elections.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/28/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p0002
A correction to an article in the April 21, 2014 issue about Michael Belsky, former head of public finance at Fitch Ratings Inc., is presented.
- DASNY Approves $531M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the approval of the 531 million U.S. dollars in financings for higher education and health care by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York in 2011.
- Amendment gives state flexibility to deal with budget shortfalls. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the impact of the state constitutional Amendment No.3 on health care and education budget allocation in the U.S. Provisions of the amendment; Decline in state Medicaid reimbursements; Authors of the amendment.
- CREDIT @ WORK. Denka, Andy // Business Credit;Sept/Oct2012, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p43
The article provides an answer to a question of how to recruit best credit professionals.
- N.Y. Issuers Plan Over $1 Billion of Deals. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p1
The article reports on the plan of three New York state-level insurers to sell more than $1 billion of municipal bonds to refund debt and other projects. The insurers, Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, Environmental Facilities Corp. and the Housing Finance Authority, will sell the...
- Volume Still On Pace To Break Record. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32230, p1
Reports on the total debt sold by municipal market issuers during September 2005 in the U.S. Total issuance of the financing of general-purpose projects, school and higher education facilities, and health care needs; Issuance of general obligation bonds at a faster pace through the first three...
- DASNY Is Ready to Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/30/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33654, p7
The article reports on the decision of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York's (DASNY) board to approve 534 million dollars in financing for higher education and health care institutions.
- The 'Executive Peace Corps' Who Volunteer Where They Go How They Help. // Management Review;Oct67, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the recruitment of executives by the International Executive Service Corps. to help bridge managerial experience gaps in developing countries.