Court OKs National Benevolent Association Reorganization Plan
- Pilgrim's Pride files for Chapter 11 relief. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that Pilgrim's Pride Corp. has filed for Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in the Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas. It reveals that the move provides an opportunity for the company to address its liquidity problems and establish a reorganization plan....
- AMPAM Ch. 11 moves forward. // Contractor Magazine;May2004, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the approval of an Amended Disclosure Statement filed by company American Plumbing & Mechanical at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western Division of Texas, San Antonio Division.
- Texas Petrochemical Files for Bankruptcy. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;7/30/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 27, p11
Reports on the bankruptcy protection filed by Texas Petrochemical with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Texas. Financial concerns of the chemical company; Information on the chemical production operation of the firm.
- Courtroom 07/18/12. // CT Reports;7/18/2012, p1
The article presents information on the reorganization application filed by FiberTower Corp. and its subsidiaries. It informs that the company has filed a petition in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code for the removal of its debt and...
- AMPAM files reorganization plan. // Contractor Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p5
Focuses on the proposed reorganization plan and disclosure statement filed by the American Plumbing & Mechanical (AMPAM) on February 25, 2004 with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas, San Antonio division. Sale of the AMPAM Commercial Sherwood Mechanical during the...
- News Watch. // SN: Supermarket News;8/2/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 31, p6
Presents news briefs on the retail trade in the U.S. as of August 2004. Status of the reorganization plan of Dallas, Texas-based Fleming in the Bankruptcy Court for its Core-Mark convenience store distribution business; Sale of three former Albertsons stores to Cincinnati, Ohio-based Kroger;...
- Sfuzzi files reorganization plan, readies new menu & marketing. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;6/17/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the reorganization plan filed by Sfuzzi Inc. for approval by the United States Bankruptcy Court in Dallas, Texas. Bankruptcy protection filed by Sfuzzi in August 1995; Investment on additional capital; Stores closed by the company since the bankruptcy filing.
- FFP Files for Bankruptcy. Lofstock, John // Convenience Store News;11/17/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p10
The article reports that FFP Operating Partners LP last month announced the filing of a Chapter 11 petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Fort Worth Division. FFP operates approximately 280 convenience stores and gas stations in the Southwest under brands...
- AMPAM to be five major operating units. // Contractor Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the announcement by American Plumbing and Mechanical Inc. (AMPAM) that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas confirmed its reorganization plan, paving the way for the company's emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Significance of the announcement;...