Medway, Mass., GOs Cuts to A2 by Moody's
- North Attleborough, Mass., Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded to Aa3 from Aa2 the rating on the town of North Attleborough, Mass.'s general obligation debt.
- Moody's Mulls Downgrade of IPG's Unsecured Debt. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed IPG's $3.1 billion in unsecured debt on review for a ratings downgrade but will likely delay any action until the holding company reports its second-quarter earnings August 12, said Moody's evp Neil Begley. In May, Moody's put IPG on its watch list,...
- Tampa, Fla., Solid Waste Upgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;11/11/2014, p11
The article reports on the rating received by the solid waste enterprise of Tampa, Florida for its outstanding rated debt from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service as of November 2014.
- Minnesota Sells Record $670M of GOs; Moody's Revises Its Outlook to Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p36
The article reports that Minnesota competitively sold its largest deal in a $670 million general obligation issue amid positive credit news that Moody's Investors Service Inc. had revised the outlook on the state's Aa1 credit to positive from stable. The size of the deal was driven by two...
- Moody's changes outlook on Turkey to negative from stable. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;4/14/2014, p15
The article reports that the international credit rating agency Moody's downgraded its view on Turkey from stable to negative and rated the country's government bonds at Baa3 due to political instability and financial pressures.
- Minneapolis SSD 1 On Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
Credit ratings company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned Aa2 rating to the $11.85 million of new-money general obligation bonds and $59.99 million of refunding general obligation bonds, Series 2003 of Minneapolis Special School District No. 1 in Minnesota. Analysts cited as a major...
- Moody's Upgrades Rating of Indian Govt. Bonds. // India -- West;12/30/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, pA36
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of Indian government's bonds from speculative to investment grade which is expected to encourage foreign companies to invest in the country.
- Sarasota County, Fla., Parkland Bonds 2005, 2008 Upgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p32
The article reports on the changed rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service on the 71.3 million U.S. dollar limited ad valorem tax bonds of the Sarasota County, Florida from Baa1 to A3.
- VIRGINIA: Moody's Drops Suffolk. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p9
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of Suffolk, Virginia from Aa2 to Aa3. The downgrading of rating has affected $148 million outstanding debt of the city. According to analyst Robyn Kapiloff, the changes was attributed...