Cash Managements Draw 2.440% Rate
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Illinois Set to Offer $1.2B of Notes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p1
The article reports on the $1.2 billion of general obligation certificates set by the state of Illinois in a competitive bid. Proceeds of the bid offer will be used primarily to cover payments owed to more than 200 hospitals under the final year of a hospital assessment program. The notes are...
- 13-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.185% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32578, p6
The article announces the sale of $23 billion 13-day cash management bills of the Treasury Department at a 5.185 percent high tender rate on March 1, 2007 in the U.S. It reported that the bid cover ratio was 2.40 and coupon equivalent was 5.281 percent. It was priced at 99.812764. Moreover, the...
- Cash Managements Draw 1.990% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32882, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has sold $18 billion of its 30-day cash management bills on May 19, 2008. They are due June 19 at a 1.990% high tender rate, and were allotted 8.73%. The tender offers totaled $59,592,046,000 and the Treasury accepted $18,000,211,000,...
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.100% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p6
The article reports on the sale of 12 billion dollars worth of cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department, dated January 3 and due on January 17, 2006 at a 4.100 percent high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.10 and the coupon equivalent was 4.164 percent. The low bid was...
- 10-Year TIPs Go At 1.885% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold inflation-indexed 9-year 9 months notes at a 1.885% yield. Acceptance of all competitive tenders at yield lower than 1.885% in full; Date of the notes; Total number of tenders accepted by the Treasury.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.855%, 2.040%. Newmann, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/26/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31997, p2
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher yesterday, as the three-months incurred a 1.855% high rate, up from 1.770% last week and as the six-months incurred a 2.040% high rate, up from 1.990% last week. The...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.