- Most Dangerous Object In The Office This Month Wicked Lasers Torch. Rowe, Aaron // Wired;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p51
The article provides information on Torch, a personal high beam flashlight.
- This is what works Best! // Men's Health;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p107
Presents a checklist on the different parts of a flashlight to help a buyer in choosing one.
- Pocket torches. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p44
The article features the Mini and Micro series of safety torches from Wolf Safety Lamp Co.
- USE OUR HEAD. Adams, Kim // Auto Express;10/16/2013, Issue 1290, p107
The article evaluates the new Princeton Tec Fuel head torch.
- GP Life: My best present â€¦ Petzl Tikka headtorch. Jones, Sara // GP: General Practitioner;2/24/2006, p64
The article presents information on why the author found the Petzl Tikka PLUS LED Headtorch to be very handy. She said that she is an early morning jogger, winter and summer, whatever the weather. She recently moved from the bright lights of Leicester city center in England to Surrey, England....
- Where Are the Tools? // Click;Jan2016, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information several fire fighting tools including a wire cutter, an ax, and a flashlight.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Dec2003, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p86
Features several fire extinction equipment. Little Ed, a StealthLite four AA-body and lamp assembly; JPS Communications interoperable communications system mobile unit; CPR Micromask from Medical Devices International; RSI Holosaft pulley from Rescue System Inc.
- ADD A HOOD TO YOUR LIGHT. Hart, David // Predator Xtreme;Dec2013, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p100
The article discusses the addition of a hood to the Lightforce spotlight to get the beam away from the hunter and eliminate light falling where it is not wanted. Virginia hunter Chris Carden explains that a hood narrows the beam, providing a more direct light downrange, while decreasing the...
- UV LED Flashlight. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jun2011, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p62
The article offers brief information on the Spectroline OPTIMAX 365, a cordless, rechargeable true UV LED flashlight from Spectronics Corp.