SOURCE GUIDE 2005: SUPPLIERS
- Award-winning and other outstanding buildings. // American School & University;Nov97, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p42
Features the architectural design of the B.F. Darrell School in Dallas, Texas, executed by Brown Reynolds Watford Architects. Client; Capacity; Space per student; Total cost; Cost per square foot; Total acreage; Date of completion.
- C.K. Ray Recreation Center Renovation and Addition. // Athletic Business;Jun2012, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p135
The article reviews the architectural design of the renovated and expanded C.K. Ray Recreation Center in Conroe, Texas, that was designed by Brown Reynolds Watford Architects Inc.
- Canyon Lake Fire/EMS Station No. 5: CANYON LAKE, TEXAS. // Fire Chief;Nov2011, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p68
The article evaluates the architectural design of the Canyon Lake Fire/EMS Station Number 5 in Texas that was designed by Brown Reynolds Watford Architects Inc.
- Detective Story. Routley, J. Gordon // Fire Chief;Nov2005, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p26
The article reports that investigations of deaths, injuries and near-misses are essential to improving firefighter safety in the United States. The investigation is a vital part of the process that allows firefighters to learn from each negative experience, then identify and implement the...
- The future of firefighter safety? // Fire;Nov2015, Vol. 111 Issue 1383, p5
The article discusses this periodical's Congress on the Future of Firefighter Safety which was held in London, England on October 9, 2015, featuring topics on firefighters safety including firefighting in the 21st century; standards and harmonisation, and understanding the built environment.
- The Sheer Exhausting Nature of the Job. Chaplin, Kristine // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p26
The article features the first State Fire Safety Academy sponsored by the Minnesota State Fire Marshal Division held in October 2008. The two-day event provided civilians in public safety and government leadership positions with an understanding of the typical challenges faced by Minnesota's...
- Editor's Opinion: HAPPY 2,000TH BIRTHDAY. Halton, Bobby // Fire Engineering;Aug2006, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p8
The author focuses on the evolution of fireground safety in the U.S. from 6 A.D. to the year 2006. The challenges facing thinking officers and firefighters include fuels and fuel loads that have the ability to overwhelm and destroy attack teams that advance ahead of ventilation efforts....
- What Do Firefighters Do? // Weekly Reader - Pre K;Oct2003, p2
Presents a teacher's guide to fire safety lessons. INSET: Stay Safe in a Fire.
- Stay Safe from Fire. // Weekly Reader - Pre K;Oct2003, p4
Presents a teacher's guide to fire safety lessons.