- Chief Executive/Certification Manager -- FDSOA. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/27/2013, p6
The article announces the opening for chief executive/certification manager position at the Fire Department Safety Officers Association.
- The Fire Service speaks out. // Personnel Today;12/10/2002, p8
Interviews Cleveland Fire Service's human resource director Carol McCletchie about issues of pay and modernization in the Fire Service. Need for introduction of part-time and flexible working options to encourage increased diversity; Ability of firefighters to work overtime; Introduction of...
- Sealy CEO Rogers to retire, join Tempur Sealy board. // Furniture/Today;3/24/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p1
The article announces the retirement of Larry Rogers as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of mattresses manufacturer Sealy Corp. on March 27, 2013.
- SANDIEGO PEOPLE: KEY HIRES AND PROMOTIONS. // San Diego Business Journal;7/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p27
Career developments involving corporate executives in San Diego, California, are discussed. Reydeen Brooks has been appointed as director of membership development at Financial 21 Community Credit Union. CityMark Development has appointed Larry Rogers its on-site selling manager. USA Federal...
- RECRUIT ADVICE. Hiraki, Ron; Salka, John; Halton, Bobby; Seidel, Gary; Hollins, Leigh; Weir, Christopher J.; Schwering, Jeffrey; Shelley, Craig H.; Fernandez, Freddie; Shelton, Bobby; Dunne, Thomas; Van Marter, Raymond L.; Swan, John M.; Miller, Dustin R.; Baker, Ross A.; Brooks, Mitch; De Lisi, Stevem M.; Carey, William; Peeples, Lance C.; Herrmann, Ed // Fire Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p32
Provides information pertaining to various advices of the executives in the fire departments for rookie firefighters in the U.S. Effort to limit talking and maximize listening; Make improvements to the station or fire department; Capability to perform under stress in emergency and non-emergency...
- HOW TO BE A GOOD COMPANY OFFICER. Holt, Jerry // Fire Engineering;Oct2003, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p129
Provides ways on how to be a good company officer in a fire department. Treatment of people; Love on the job; Creation of change in an organization.
- IAFC launches the "Ready, Set, Go" proqram nationwide. // Minnesota Fire Chief;May/Jun2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p11
The article discusses the highlights of a 2011 board meeting held by Great Lakes Division (GLD) in conjunction with the Congressional Fire Service Institute (CFSI) in Washington, D.C. Board members considered a proposal to hire an Executive Director for the Division. They also tackled having a...
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Fire Chief;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p13
Reports on career developments of executives in fire departments in the U.S. Appointment of Chief I. David Daniels of Fulton County, Georgia, to its editorial advisory board in March, 2005; Winners of the National Fire Academy's 2004 Outstanding Research Award; Selection of chief William H....
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 166 Issue 12, p120
The article announces the appointment of Craig Aberbach as chief of the Hailey Fire Department.