Health Canada to seek public input on drugs
- Minister announces new drug approval initiatives. // HIV/AIDS Policy & Law Review;Aug2005, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p21
The article informs that Health Minister Ujjal Dosanjh says that he wants to revamp Canada's drug approval system. His plans include a more open and transparent approach to drug approvals, and conditional licensing for some drugs. In an interview with the "Canadian Medical Association Journal,"...
- Ujjal Dosanjh joins company of Clinton. Singh, Gurmukh // South Asian Post;12/9/2010, p20
The article focuses on the induction of former federal health minister Ujjal Dosanjh as a member of the Golden Key International Society, an august company of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and Nobel laureate Bishop Desmond Tutu.
- "New approach" as Health Canada seeks conditional licences for drugs, new pediatric office. Eggertson, Laura // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/29/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p864
Focuses on the plans of Canadian Health Minister Ujjal Dosanjh to improve drug approval system which includes conditional licensing for some drugs and the creation of a pediatric office to asses prescription drugs for children. Health budget for drug safety and speeding up drug review;...
- News in brief . . . // Reactions Weekly;2/26/2005, Issue 1040, p3
Presents news briefs on the pharmaceutical industry as of February 26, 2005. Modifications made by the Netherlands Pharmacovigilance Centre Lareb to its Web site; Reasons of Ujjal Dosanjh, Canada's Minister of Health, for planning to create a Safety Board in the country; Adverse effects of a...
- Ujjal Dosanjh joins company of Clinton. Singh, Gurmukh // Asian Pacific Post;12/9/2010, p16
The article announces the induction of top Indo-Canadian leader Ujjal Dosanjh into the Golden Key International Society for his outstanding achievements.
- The unscrutinized legacy of Gustafsen Lake. Mahony, Ben; Hall, Tony // Raven's Eye;Jan2000, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the unscrutinized legacy of Gustafsen Lake. Role of Attorney General Ujjal Dosanjh in overseeing the biggest police operation in the province history; Impact of the laudatory commentary by columnist Paul Sullivan on Dosanjh's candidacy; Discussions on the Gustafsen incident.
- The unscrutinized legacy of Gustafsen Lake. Mehony, Ben; Hall, Tony // Windspeaker;Jan2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p5
Focuses on the involvement of attorney-general Ujjal Dosanjh in the police operation for the Gustafsen Lake in the British Columbia. Political assertion of Dosanjh; Denunciation of violence; Concerns on the racist stereotype of Indians savagery.
- Dosanjh fights for Gypsies. Singh, Gurmukh // South Asian Post;9/2/2010, p23
The article reports on the disapproval of Indo-Canadian leader Ujjal Dosanjh on the group expulsion of Roma gypsies by France.
- Dosanjh calls for a new India 'freedom movement'. Singh, Gurmukh // South Asian Post;2/17/2011, p23
The articler reports on the call from Indo-Canadian leader Ujjal Dosanjh for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to release India from corruption.