INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- EUROPEAN DEAL PIPELINE. // High Yield Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p5
Reports on high yield investment deals as of October 6, 2003 including Barclays Capital Inc.'s rumored market activities for a textile maker.
- Barclays exits funds management in Australia. Spits, Jason // Money Management;9/26/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the funds management firm Barclays Capital returns its investments with unit-holders after closing its facility in Australia.
- New Futures Exchange Unveils Name, Launches ISV Program. Jaworski, Alexa // Securities Industry News;3/17/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange, an electronic exchange to be launched by a consortium of firms to the U.S. futures market. The exchange is expected to begin trading in 2008. The members of the consortium which founded the exchange include Bank of America, Barclays...
- Asian Influence Continues to Grow on U.S. Agency Securities. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p6
The article presents information on the role of international investors in the U.S. mortgage-backed securities market. According to a report by Barclays Capital Inc., Asians were the biggest buyers of mortgage-backed securities in 2006. The report adds that the growing influence of the Asian...
- Barclays Bolstering New York Work Force In Fixed-Income Push. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;11/5/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 212, p3
Reports on the recruitment plans of U.S.-based Barclays Capital Inc. for its New York office as per the company's expansion plans. Areas of investment banking that the company wants to explore; Probable outcome of the expansion.
- Barclays Focuses Efforts in Latin America. // Bank Loan Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the efforts of Barclays Capital to increase its investment banking presence in Latin America in 2002.
- GM's European strategy. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Apr98, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p27
Reports on plans of General Motors in Europe, to invest $8.6 million dollars in Europe to modernize plants and bring out different products, in an effort to improve its market share. Percentage at which the company's market share fell; Number of engineers that were added to the International...
- GM to invest $2B, add 4,000 jobs. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p30
The article reports on the plan of General Motors Co. to invest almost 2 billion dollars in assembly and component plants in the U.S., creating more than 4,000 jobs in the country.
- GM to lnyest $215 Million in Saginaw Metal Casting Operations. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the plan of General Motors Corp. to invest about 125 million dollars in its Saginaw Metal Casting Operations in Saginaw, Michigan.