- Bermudian Bank Butters up Market With Upsized Placement. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;7/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p1
Reports that Bermuda Islands-based Bank of Butterfield Group had carried out a subordinated note private placement transaction via agent Lehman Brothers Inc. Transaction amount; Terms of the deal; Transaction ratings; Financial performance of the bank in 2004.
- Turkey's DenizBank Circles Upsized Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;7/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p1
Reports that Istanbul, Turkey-based DenizBank has circled an upsized private placement transaction via agent Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Transaction amount; Structure of the deal; Financial performance of the bank in 2004.
- Lehman-led transaction upsizes: ARC Resources $125M. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;4/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the private placement activity of ARC Resources Ltd. with Lehman Brothers Inc. acting as its agent. Amount of the transaction; Structure of the deal; Business operations of ARC Resources Ltd.
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p32
Presents several charts depicting private placements by various companies in the U.S. Overall private placements by company; Straight debt placements; Asset-backed private placements.
- Citi, Lehman Bring Oil & Gas Deals In Otherwise Quiet Week. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;6/25/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that the Citigroup Inc. and the Lehman Brothers Inc., each has launched private placements from the oil and gas production industry. The report says that Citigroup launched a $300 million deal for Australia-based Santos Ltd., and Lehman launched a $250 million deal for...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;4/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p4
Presents a chart on the recently circled private placements in the U.S. Issuer and type; Amount and maturity; Price.
- January/February Recap: Strong Month Puts Private Market Ahead of 2008 Pace. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;3/4/2009, p1
The article reports on the private placement market in the U.S. According to the data, the U.S. private placement market priced $2.52 billion in new issuance in February 2009, making up the highest one-month total since July 2008 and putting this year's pace of issuance far ahead of 2008. During...
- Windsor Wins with $320.5M Issuance. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;2/13/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
The article reports that Windsor Financial Group LLC, a special purpose entity vehicle, entered the private placement market with lead agent Goldman Sachs & Co. and co-arranger Calyon Securities Inc. The company issued 320.5 million dollars, structured as a 144A without registration rights....
- Buyout plan for Lehman's property fund division. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;10/18/2008, Issue 841, p31
The article reports on the plan of the management of the global real estate private equity of Lehman Brothers to buy it out. A buyout would see the creation of a formidable global property fund management company with $8 billion of equity commitments from institutional investors and up to 100...