INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p18
The article presents statistical information on all private equity fundraising by state region for fourth quarter 2004 as of February 2, 2005. The non-US region consists of 71 funds amounting to $11,455.7 million. Also, the New York Tri-State region consists of 34 funds amounting to $7,366.1...
- Who Calls Shots In Private Equity. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p11
Focuses on developments related to the private equity market. Growth projections for the market in 2004; Fund raising efforts of fund managers; Factors affecting the earnings of general partners.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 43, p16
Presents statistics of private equity fund raising by state and region in the United States for the third quarter of 2003. Venture capital funds; Buyout and mezzanine funds; Global target volume.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p39
Presents several charts depicting recent private equity trading by industry in the U.S. in 2005. Private equity fundraising by state; Fundraising by fund size; Top financial advisers.
- Private Equity Doesn't Sleep, Debt Market Or No. C., C. J. // High Yield Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p2
The author discusses issues related to the private equity. The author relates that the credit market is growing with private equity shops increasingly calling on their own investors to chip in debt on buyouts. According to an analyst of Bank of America, investment bank coffers ended 2007 with...
- Precision Sourcing. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p20
The article says that dealmakers and private equity investors are moving beyond the method of cold calling and looking for new ways to get a deal flow. It is said that with the arrival of investment bankers, competition increased in the dealmaking sector and the investment bakers dominated the...
- Power Hitters Find Home, While Little Guys Strike Out. C. J. C. // High Yield Report;6/23/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p2
The article focuses on the recent developments of investment banks in the U.S. it says that more than 45 bankers, traders, analysts and other executives has left the major investment bank in 2008 to join hedge funds and private equity shops. However, it cites that the administrative and...
- Are You Being Watched? Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p26
The article reports that private equity firms have discovered that at the same time they're investigating a possible target, the target is performing its own due diligence on them. Deal professionals say there is almost a reverse due diligence process going on today in which the investment banks...
- Private equity flocking to Africa. Siddiqi, Moin // African Business;Nov2008, Issue 347, p26
The article offers information on the sudden growth of private equity funds in Africa in 2008. Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital reckons that Africa is the biggest and most exciting of the frontier markets group and everyone wants to be a part of it. Rising levels of overseas...