THE IPO 100
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p19
The article presents statistical information on aftermarket initial public offerings (IPOs) performance of business enterprises. Hiland Partners' offer price, price on April 13, 2005, percent change is 22.50, 34.48 and 53.244 respectively. PRB Gas Transportation's offer price, price on April 13,...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p21
The article presents charts, which contains 2005 Initial Public Offering (IPO) performance, performance of recent IPOs, performance of recent stock offerings of some companies. Some of the companies included are ViaCell Inc., Hiland Partners, National Interstate, Alpha Natural Resources Inc.,...
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.
- Fund manager fumes at Morningstar stance. Benjamin, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;11/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p20
This article reports that Morningstar Inc. prepares to offer its shares to the public. As it does so, a mutual fund manager is grousing publicly about the fund-rating service's recent re-categorization of a top-performing fund. At issue is Morningstar's decision last month to place the Forester...
- IPO of stricken Brandeaux Student Accommodation fund pulled. Macdonald, Sam; Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/3/2014, p19
The article reports that initial public offering (IPO) of the Brandeaux Student Accommodation fund in Great Britain has been postponed due to adverse public market conditions. It mentions that this decision was taken because of adverse public market conditions and despite a positive response to...
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p19
Presents charts and graphs depicting a review of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Success of Alpha Natural Resources Inc. in the trading; Poor performance of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. in the market; Growth of the majority of the stocks.
- Bank Duo Pitches Alpha Natural Loan. // Bank Loan Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the credit facility initiated to back Alpha Natural Resources' acquisition of coal assets from the Nicewonder Coal Group by Citigroup Inc. and UBS Capital LLC in the U.S. Amount involved in the deal; Structure of the credit facility; Rating assigned to the transaction by Standard &...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.