IPOS IN THE U.S
- Sweetening Tech IPOs With a Dividend. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the feature of the initial public offerings of technology companies, PanAmSat Holding Corp. and New Skies Satellites Holding Ltd. in the U.S. Promise of both companies to pay a dividend to investors; Concerns on the tendency of the approach to become a trend in technology deals;...
- PanAmSat Takes Another Shot At Repricing In Light Of IPO. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
This article reports that it didn't take PanAmSat Holding Corp. and its lead bank Citigroup long to come to market for the second time with a repricing proposal--which emerged earlier this month--for its $1.66 billion term loan B. The company emerged with its first repricing proposal just last...
- PanAmSat planning $1.12 billon IPO. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/3/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p9
The article informs that Wilton-based PanAmSat Holding Corp. has plans for a big year in 2005. The company, which distributes cable television programming from the heavens, expects to launch its 25th satellite in this month and a $1.12 billion initial public offering sometime thereafter....
- In Review: Measuring the State of the IPOs. Mitsis, Nick; Holmes, Mark // VIA Satellite;2/1/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
The article comments on satellite communications companies which launched initial public offerings (IPO) in 2005. Panamsat Holding Corp. was the first major satellite operator to launch an IPO in 2005. New Skies Satellites Holdings Ltd. priced its IPO in May at $16.50. Inmarsat has fluctuated...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on the aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Issuers of various public offerings; Offer prices quoted by various issuers; Book manager for the offerings.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.