BNP Paribas Beefs Up In Commodities Unit
- Italy Latest to Adopt Equities CCP Service. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;4/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p1
The article states that Italy will adopt central counterparty service for equities in May 2003. The service can slash settlement costs for some investors by half. The service was delayed by complications in obtaining approvals from the Bank of Italy, the country's central bank, and market...
- BNP Paribas. // Global Finance;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p36
The article profiles BNP Paribas SA, one of the world's leading trade finance banks with 100 trade centers in over 60 countries, which is a recipient of the Best Trade Finance Banks from the periodical "Global Finance."
- Bapco syndication approaches. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the status of a commercial financing package for Bahrain Petroleum Co., as of January 2005. Number of banks that committed as lead managers; Role of BNP Paribas in the deal; Value of the deal.
- BNP Paribas: when a plan comes together. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the financial performance of BNP Paribas SA in the first quarter of 2005. The company announced an increase in profit by 56 percent against the same period in 2004. Despite continued expansion, the company has generated a net banking income of 5,603 million euro. The group...
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: BNP Paribas Group. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;March 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p37
Presents a corporate profile on BNP Paribas SA. Overview of operations; Business description; Officers and key executives.
- A broker's view. Slater, Dan // FinanceAsia;Apr2009 Moving Forward, p22
An interview with head of liquidity sales Punit Mittal of BNP Paribas Securities in Japan is presented. When asks if there is sense if broker discounts equity as key asset class, he replies that FX trading is important but equity and bonds still the key asset classes. Mittal notes that human...
- Paribas securities services unit expands to portugal. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;05/10/99, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p39
Reports that Paribas Bank has opened its custody operations in Portugal, as part of its expansion plans for its European network of banks. Total number of markets Paribas serves following its expansion move; Services to be offered by the company's new location; Motivations for the financial...
- BNP Paribas Launches Bridge Financing Service For Alt Funds. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;2014, p1
The article offers information on a bridge financing service launched by BNP Paribas Securities for private equity and real estate funds.
- DATAMONITOR: BNP Paribas Group. // BNP Paribas Group SWOT Analysis;Sep2011, p1
A company profile of BNP Paribas SA, the largest bank in France and a leading bank in Eurozone and the parent of the BNP Paribas Group, which specializes in corporate and investment banking, international private banking, and asset management, is presented. An overview of the company is given,...