Real Estate Mania Continues
- Multiple State Property Options. Paxson, Dean A. // Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics;Jun2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p341
Before taking strategic actions in property investments, consider the type and number of expansion, contraction and suspension alternatives and the future profit volatility. The optimal investment strategy for a current or prospective property owner should reflect the expected variability of...
- Are Boomers Buying In A Bubble? Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/28/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p22
The article focuses on the suspicion of investors about the rise in the real estate market of the U.S. The rise in interest rates will deter the market from becoming investor- driven, thus helping maintain its value. Conditions contributing to the strong market include low interest rates and a...
- The Real Costs of a Housing Bubble. // Financial Planning;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Offers insight on the implications of a housing bubble for real estate business. Key factors responsible for the occurrence of housing bubble; Impact of adjustable rate mortgages on interest rates and affordability; Role of housing downturn in diversified investment portfolio.
- Pacific Asian Plaza gets under way in Las Vegas. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;5/5/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p11
Reports on developments related to real estates in the United States as of May 2003. Cheyenne F LLC's purchase of vacant land in the Cheyenne West Corporate Center located at the southeast corner of Cheyenne Avenue and Simmons Street in North Las Vegas; Applied Analysis' relocation of its...
- DATA POINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2002, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p2
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in real estate business in the U.S. Increase in number of real property investment; Development of mergers and acquisitions activity in hotel companies; Improvement of senior housing.
- Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/7/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 38, p21
Presents several charts and graphs depicting global merger and acquisition activity. List of active acquiring nation; Number of deals; Trade volume generated from real estate sector.
- Oro Valley program wins planning award. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p10
Reports developments related to real estate in Arizona as of February 2001. Awarding of the Outstanding Planning Award to Town of Oro Valley Save-a-Plant program by American Planning Association; Acquisition of KE&G Homes LLC assets by MDC Holdings Inc.; Merger of Detlef D. Lange and Sage Tax...
- Selected Real Estate Aspects of Corporate Acquisitions. Boss, Hugh M. // Business Lawyer;Nov82, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p147
Focuses on the corporate acquisitions involved in real estate in California. Components of corporate acquisitions; Representations and warranties considered in acquisitions; Utilization of the services of the companies in real estate transfers.
- Condo Complex in Mission Valley to Be Sold. // San Diego Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p19
Reports the partnership between American Property Enterprises and River Colony Rental Condominiums in California.