Junk Shops Turn To Asian Market
- Asian Leveraged Finance Set To Come Of Age. K., R. // High Yield Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article provides information on the issuance of leveraged loan in Asia. Leverage loan issuance in the region increased to $43.9 billion in 2007 from $11.4 billion in 2006. On the other hand, high yield bond volume declined to $6.5 billion in 2007 from $7.8 billion in 2006. However, high...
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p9
Presents a chart showing the ranking of high yield bonds issued in the United States from January to June 24, 2004.
- VOL. EUROPEAN HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of European high yield deals in 2002 to 2004.
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents graphs and a chart depicting the performance of the high yield bond market in the United States as of June 28, 2004.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p11
Presents a graph depicting the volume of high yield bond deals in the United States in 2002 to 2004.
- Asia High Yield Bond Volumes Spike. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;9/23/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the rise in the high yield bond volumes in Asia. It notes that the issuance for2013 has surpassed full-year volumes for years past, thus preparing a more established and mature market for speculative-grade debt in the years to come. According to Dealogic, the junk bond...
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p12
The article presents statistical information regarding U.S. high yield bonds.
- Kleinwort Makes NYC Global HQ, For High Yield. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 26, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of banking company Dresdner Kleinwort Benson to place the global headquarters of the high yield junk bond business in New York. Expansion strategy of the company according to chief executive officer of North American subsidiary Ashish Bhutani; Significance of Allianz AG...
- Globalstar Bonds Tumble In Secondary Market. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p1
Describes the decline in the trading of Globalstar Telecommunication Ltd. junk bonds in the bond market. Value of the company's junk bonds and bank debt; Implication of the non-expectation of the companies' target on its phones; Views of Phelps Hoyt, analyst at the KDP Investment Advisors on...