The Shipping News Couldn't Be Better
- A tale of two countries. Baird, Neil // Ausmarine;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p5
The article presents the author's views on the Australian and Malaysian maritime industry. Though both countries have similarities when it comes to reliance on the export of commodities, the author notes that Australia lags behind in the maritime industry. Malaysia's internationally trading...
- East beats West. Fabey, Michael // Traffic World;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the expansion of shipping lines' routes in the US East Coast. Plan to move through the Suez or Panama canals by calling on East Coast ports; Delay in plans to expand or open terminal operations on the West Coast; Impact of labor problems on cargo traffic at West Coast ports.
- Crowley expands Puerto Rico service. // Caribbean Business;11/15/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 46, pS11
Reports the expansion of the marine shipment services of Crowley Line Services in Puerto Rico. Schedules of the cargo vessels from various departure areas; Increase in the cargo volumes for retailers and automobile dealers during the holiday season; Services and subsidiaries of Crowley.
- Port of Vancouver USA welcomes M/V K. Neptune on her maiden voyage. // American Journal of Transportation;5/14/2012, Issue 531, p21
The article focuses on the arrival of the M/V K. Neptune at the Port of Vancouver USA on her maiden voyage to the U.S. on April 18, 2012.
- Untitled. // Caribbean Business;9/9/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p62
Presents a schedule of cargo ship departures and arrivals in Puerto Rico. San Juan Port; Ponce Port; San Juan cruise ship arrivals; Ship; Agent; Cargo; Date; Destination.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST CARGO SHIPPING AGENTS. Silver, Ivelisse M. // Caribbean Business;8/23/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 34, SHIPPING pS15
Presents a chart depicting the ranks of cargo shipping agents in Puerto Rico. Rank of the agents by total weight of cargo handheld in 2000; Types of services provided by the agents; Number of vessels served by the agents.
- WATER: Briefs. // Traffic World;10/4/99, Vol. 260 Issue 1, p46
Reports several developments related to shipping business. Assessment of projects on the maritime and civil construction; Contribution of shipping terminal gates on the companies; Use of x-ray machine on the containers and trailers.
- INDIAN CONTAINER MARKET 2015. Behera, Dr Subrata // Maritime Gateway;Sep2015, p56
The article focuses on the white paper presented by the Drewry Maritime advisors at the Containers India Conference 2015 held on August 21, 2015 in Mumbai, India, related to the shipping industry of India. Topics dsicussed include rise in the Indian container traffic; issue affecting container...
- 'It won't be a cakewalk' Mongelluzzo, Bill // JoC Week;8/26/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p20
Focuses on the proposed legislation for the SEA-21 maritime transportation program in the United States as of August 26, 2002. Plan of the Maritime Transportation System National Advisory Council; Development of a plan for the SEA-21 legislation; Implications for the maritime cargo industry.