A slick operation
- BP Amoco Meets Green Extremism. Limbaugh, David // Human Events;04/30/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 16, p19
Focuses on an environmental action taken by oil company BP Amoco. Percentage of carbon emissions that have been reduced by the company since 1998; Response of environmental groups to the initiative taken by the company; Opinion on the efforts taken by the company.
- A Big-Oil man Gets Religion. Guyon, Janet // Fortune;3/6/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 5, pF-87
Presents an interview with Sir John Browne, chief executive of BP Amoco. Why he opposed the oil industry by claiming that global warming could be real; Methods employed by BP Amoco to reduce the risk of global warming; Comparison of their efforts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions with the...
- BP Amoco plastic thermally conductive. // Plastics News;06/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p28
Reports on BP Amoco Polymers Inc.'s push for its thermally conductive plastics as a substitute for metal.
- BP unveils range of `cleaner fuels'. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week (01419285);02/18/99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p9
No abstract available.
- Horizontal casings/liners can be cemented with success equal to that of vertical ones. McPherson, S. A. // Offshore;Apr2001, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p60
Focuses on the cementing practices and procedures that have been developed on a number of BP Amoco Wytch Farm wells in North Sea. Outline of the wellbore; Advantage of increased displacement and circulation rates to mud removal; ECD values seen while cementing horizontal wells.
- Unmasking the problem. Klen, David S. // Roads & Bridges;May2001, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on a low-fuming asphalt product introduced by BP Amoco in 2000. Applications in helping hot-mix plant operators and paving contractors minimize fumes and odors from mix plants and paving job sites; Criteria that are important for the development of specifications for the product;...
- BP Amoco swings behind Turkey route. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/29/99, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p16
Focuses on a pipeline construction project in Turkey by BP Amoco PLC. Cost of the project.
- Doner, M&C Face Off for BP Amoco. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;02/08/99, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p51
Reports that BP Amoco in London, England is conducting a review for a line of clean fuels to be introduced in Europe. Contenders for the business.
- BP, Amoco merger has plastics implications. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/17/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p4
Reports on polypropylene (PP) producer BP Amoco plc, which was formed as part of a merger between British Peroleum Co. plc and Amoco Corp. Value of the merger; Details on expansion plans of the company; Background data on Amoco and BP; Management structure of BP Amoco plc; Comments from Andrew...