Collins Rescues Smithsonian Books; To Publish 100 Co-Branded Titles Annually
- HarperCollins Unveils Joint Venture Agreement in China. // Book Publishing Report;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the collaboration agreement made by HarperCollins with The People's Literature Publishing House in China. The joint venture anticipates for new and classical works by Chinese authors to be translated and published overseas. Initially, five Chinese classic titles will...
- HC, BET.com in Web Venture. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/23/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the joint venture of HarperCollins (HC) with BET.com to launch a books channel about African-Americans on the BET.com Web site. Remarks from David Steinberger, president of corporate strategy and international for HC; Information on an online bookstore planned by the companies;...
- IN THE LOOP. // Book Publishing Report;9/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p5
Discusses the book market distribution of the HarperCollins company. Economic status in the merchandising industry; Administrative function of the company; Operational activities and affiliations in the business.
- The fellowship of the hype. Hammond, Karen // Quill & Quire;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p6
Reports the release of a series of books from author J.R.R. Tolkien by HarperCollins Canada in Canada. List of the books released; Increase on the sales of the books; Recruitment of Jeannine Rosenberg to coordinate promotion and marketing campaigns for the books.
- HC Ups Free Freight Minimun. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 25, p20
Reports on the changes implemented by book company, Harper Collins (HC) in terms of sale, beginning July 1, 2001. Increase in HC minimum order for accounts to receive free freight; Discount for orders worth less than $100 at retail.
- HarperCollins in Indian Joint Venture. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/5/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the joint venture agreement signed by HarperCollins with India Today Group, a leading Indian media company. Terms of the agreement; Aim for the joint venture.
- Delbourgo leaves HarperCollins. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p19
Reports on Joelle Delbourgo's resignation as editor-in-chief and associate publisher of adult trade division of HarperCollins.
- Untitled. // Marketing Week;11/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
Focuses on the images designed for HarperCollins, a book publisher, by Melville & Melville company. Other versions of the advertisement campaigns.
- Sales, Earnings Jump at HC. // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 7, p85
Reports on the gains in sales and earnings posted by HarperCollins for the second quarter of 2000. Revenues of the book company; Factors which contributed to the increased sales.