- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on local government bonds in Northeastern region of the U.S. Yields reflect insurance on all of the districts bonds.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken Again for Week Ended April 30. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that there is four basis point increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index to 4.30 percent for the week ended April 30, 2015 from 4.26 percent from the previous week. There is 10 basis points increase in the Bond Buyer's 20-Bond GO...
- Indexes Rise Across the Board in Wake of Employment Report. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p30
Reports on the increase in the yield indexes for municipal bonds in the U.S. for the week ended November 11, 2004. Traders' assessment of market activity; Effect of the increase in federal funds rate on trading; Weekly average yield to maturity of municipal bonds.
- Most Indexes Drop as Buyers Digest Healthy Amount of Supply. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p6
The article reports on the decline in yield indexes as the municipal market was firmer in most of August 22, 2008 week, and investors are seeing a decent order flow amount of new-issue supply in the U.S. The one-year note index was unchanged at 1.59% while the weekly average yield to maturity on...
- Munis Firm a Bit on Lower Payrolls Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p2
The article reports on developments in the New York Municipal market. Analysts infer that the market was slightly firmer because the April non-farm payrolls came in lower than expected and the market continues to trade within the trading range set by the Treasuries. Moreover, the Treasury market...
- The Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p6
Several charts are presented which depicts the Bond Buyer Indexes, including 20-bond index, revenue bond index, and municipal bond index yield to maturity.
- Munis Track Volatile Treasuries; Citigroup Prices MassPort Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p2
The U.S. municipal bond market had some developments in the volatile governments sector on May 21, 2003, while in the new-issue market Citigroup Global Markets Inc. priced 305 million dollar in Massachusetts Port Authority revenue bonds.In the secondary market, traders reported fairly active...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 17. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 17, 2004. Major deals for the week; Key economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, October 13. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 13, 2004. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.