Municipal Bond Elections
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p14
The article presents information on the results of several negotiated sales of municipal bonds in several states in the U.S. Some of the states covered in the article are: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p8
The article presents a list of municipal bonds offered by several cities in the U.S. It presents information on issuers, financial advisors, legal opinion providers, insurers of the bonds.
- Municipal Bonds Little Changed Ahead of Non-Farm Payroll Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p2
The article informs that despite some firmer markets on the long-end and selling on the front end, municipal bonds remained little changed yesterday as participants braced for the key December non-farm payrolls report scheduled for release today. The employment report has the potential to...
- Sizeable Sales From Washington And New York Push Munis Down. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p2
The article reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. edged lower yesterday, with participants cutting prices on their offerings in order to move paper as supply began to weigh on the market, with New York and Washington selling $516 million and $492 million of bonds, respectively, amid other...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p35
Several charts depicting municipal market statistics are presented, including one that reflects changes in market indicators for daily, weekly, and 30-day visible supply, another that depicts the decline of visible supply for competitive and negotiated bonds from November 6 to December 18, 2006,...
- Sauk Rapids Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to A2 its rating for Sauk Rapids, Minnesota's general obligation credit in conjunction with the city's sale of almost $1 million in general obligation improvement bonds. The current issue will provide the city with $23.6 million...
- Indexes Fall Sharply, With One-Year Note at Record Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p7
The article focuses on the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in the U.S. The recent municipal bond trading session shows a much firmer in price compared to the previous weeks however, it caused some traders to wonder of how long such momentum would last. Meanwhile, the one-year note index, which...
- Bonding by Committee. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p27
Reports that more than 700 members of the subcommittees that will determine which projects will be included in Phoenix, Arizona's planned $850 million bond proposal have only a short time to make decisions, according to Mayor Phil Gordon. Need for members to attend one of their first two...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p29
The article a list that contains information on the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in different cities in the U.S. Some of the states covered are: Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota.