Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p8
The article presents a list of municipal bonds offered by several cities in the U.S. It presents information on issuers, financial advisors, legal opinion providers, insurers of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p14
The article presents information on the results of several negotiated sales of municipal bonds in several states in the U.S. Some of the states covered in the article are: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois.
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p1
The article provides information on the Thursday, October 12, 2006, U.S. Municipal level market yield. Market yields in the municipal bonds for the day were unchanged, with a steadier tone, in the midst of a muffled market response to economic data of widened trade deficit in August and a lower...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p18
Several charts are presented depicting competitive note offerings from September 2 to September 14, 2009 in the U.S. including General Obligation (GO) Bond Antic issued by Brookfield, Bond Antic issued by Gloucester City, and GO bond issued by Bergenfield Borough.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p28
The article presents a table that lists municipal bond elections involving $500000 or more and gives the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Munis Weaker as Uncertainties Drag On. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/12/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33022, p2
The article reports on the bond market performance of various states in the U.S. as of December 11, 2008. Municipals were weaker again as market uncertainties continued on while buyers went on to sit on the sidelines while Illinois put off its sale of $1.4 billion general obligation...
- Weekly Inflows Slow to $226M. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p32
Reports on the decline of municipal bond mutual fund net inflows during the week ended June 29, 2005 in the U.S.
- Most Indexes Down; Munis Gain But Lag Treasury Rally. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33009, p6
The article offers information on the performance of municipal bond indexes in the U.S. According to Michael Pietronico, chief executive officer of Miller Tabak Asset Management, nearly all the "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes perform slightly lower in the week, November 16-22, 2008, as...
- N.Y. Issuers to Bring Up to $5.7 Billion to Market in 1Q. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p1
The article reports that the New York State, New York City, and their major public authorities have decoded to sell up to $5.7 billion of municipal bonds during the first quarter of 2006. The $5.7 billion total is higher than the $4.4 billion that was issued during the first quarter of 2005....