Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p8
The article presents a list of municipal bonds offered by several cities in the U.S. It presents information on issuers, financial advisors, legal opinion providers, insurers of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p14
The article presents information on the results of several negotiated sales of municipal bonds in several states in the U.S. Some of the states covered in the article are: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois.
- Conway, Ark., Readies $14M for Youth Sports Complexes. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p5
The article reports that the city of Conway in Arkansas is planning to spend the negotiated sale of $14.1 million of capital improvement bonds in the construction of youth sports complexes. The city will build a sport complex with nine baseball fields for boys at the former Faulkner County...
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p1
The article provides information on the Thursday, October 12, 2006, U.S. Municipal level market yield. Market yields in the municipal bonds for the day were unchanged, with a steadier tone, in the midst of a muffled market response to economic data of widened trade deficit in August and a lower...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p18
Several charts are presented depicting competitive note offerings from September 2 to September 14, 2009 in the U.S. including General Obligation (GO) Bond Antic issued by Brookfield, Bond Antic issued by Gloucester City, and GO bond issued by Bergenfield Borough.
- Weekly Inflows Slow to $226M. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p32
Reports on the decline of municipal bond mutual fund net inflows during the week ended June 29, 2005 in the U.S.
- Most Indexes Down; Munis Gain But Lag Treasury Rally. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33009, p6
The article offers information on the performance of municipal bond indexes in the U.S. According to Michael Pietronico, chief executive officer of Miller Tabak Asset Management, nearly all the "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes perform slightly lower in the week, November 16-22, 2008, as...
- N.Y. Issuers to Bring Up to $5.7 Billion to Market in 1Q. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p1
The article reports that the New York State, New York City, and their major public authorities have decoded to sell up to $5.7 billion of municipal bonds during the first quarter of 2006. The $5.7 billion total is higher than the $4.4 billion that was issued during the first quarter of 2005....
- Gainesville, Fla., Selling $35M for Retiree Health Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p36
Focuses on the plan of the local government to sell its non-ad valorem taxable bonds to fund the city's retirement health benefits in Gainesville, Florida. Contention of Public Financial Management Inc. executive David Moore on the similarities of the retirement health care benefits to financing...