Competitive Bond Offerings
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p11
The article presents a list of municipal bonds sold through negotiation by several cities in the U.S. It presents information on issuers, financial advisors, legal opinion providers, insurers of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p14
The article presents information on the results of several negotiated sales of municipal bonds in several states in the U.S. Some of the states covered in the article are: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p28
The article presents a table that lists municipal bond elections involving $500000 or more and gives the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Sizeable Sales From Washington And New York Push Munis Down. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p2
The article reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. edged lower yesterday, with participants cutting prices on their offerings in order to move paper as supply began to weigh on the market, with New York and Washington selling $516 million and $492 million of bonds, respectively, amid other...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p29
The article a list that contains information on the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in different cities in the U.S. Some of the states covered are: Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p35
Several charts depicting municipal market statistics are presented, including one that reflects changes in market indicators for daily, weekly, and 30-day visible supply, another that depicts the decline of visible supply for competitive and negotiated bonds from November 6 to December 18, 2006,...
- Sauk Rapids Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to A2 its rating for Sauk Rapids, Minnesota's general obligation credit in conjunction with the city's sale of almost $1 million in general obligation improvement bonds. The current issue will provide the city with $23.6 million...
- Indexes Fall Sharply, With One-Year Note at Record Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p7
The article focuses on the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in the U.S. The recent municipal bond trading session shows a much firmer in price compared to the previous weeks however, it caused some traders to wonder of how long such momentum would last. Meanwhile, the one-year note index, which...
- Muni Bond Bills Still Hanging Around in California Legislature. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33128, p7
The article reports on the status of several bills on municipal bonds, which remained in the California State Legislature in 2009 in California. It states that one of the bills is the AB 1388, wherein the bill was passed to provide cities power to utilize bond sales, regardless of its value,...