With '04 Behind Them, Muni Funds Gain $870M in January
- Mum Funds Lose $3.39 Billion in April, Down for Year. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p6
Reports on the outflow of municipal bond mutual funds in the United States in April 2004. Net inflow for stock funds; Outflow of municipal and taxable bond funds; Total assets in tax-exempt money market funds.
- Losses Reach $1.5 Billion in October, the Worst Since 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/2/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31523, p7
Reports on the loss suffered by municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. during October 2002 which was the worst since 2000. Level of volatility experienced by the municipal bond market in twenty years; Statistics of shareholder redemptions from municipal funds and net inflow; Status of assets...
- Stock Funds Had Turnabout in April . // American Banker;6/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 105, p9
Reports on the inflow and outflow of United States mutual fund assets in April 2001, according to the Investment Company Institute. Stock funds; Money market funds.
- Funds that Invest Abroad Lead Industry Down in July . GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;9/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 168, p8
Reports on the drop in net sales of international and global mutual funds in July 1999. Decline in assets under management in short- and long-term funds; Performance of stock mutual funds and money market funds; Overall net flows of all long-term mutual funds.
- Muni Inflows Extend Slide, May Soon Turn Negative. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/2/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32270, p7
The article reports on the slide in municipal bond fund net inflows for the third consecutive month to $243 million in October 2005 from $1.01 billion in September 2005. The results could turn negative in November with weekly reporting funds having reported three consecutive weeks of net...
- Munis, Tax-Free Money Markets Tick Up Amid Overall May Decline. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32416, p7
The article reports on the slight increase in municipal bond mutual funds and tax free money market funds in their combined total net assets in the U.S. for May 2006. The tax-free money market funds included in the report also saw a slight 1.7 percent rise in the total net assets, increasing to...
- Weekly Reporters Post $639M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p6
The article reports on the $639 million net inflow of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds for the period ending in May 2, 2007 in the U.S. The reported net inflow is up from $602 million that was reported in the previous week and AMG Data Services says that it represents the 41st...
- Fortunes Turn for Munis, With $538 Million Inflow. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p7
Focuses on the municipal bond mutual funds market in the U.S. Recovery in net inflow experienced by the market in February 2004; Factors affecting the market; Outflow suffered by the tax-exempt money market funds.
- Ask Russ. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p48
The article provides answers for several questions related to mutual fund investments including municipal bond, fund ownership in the Morningstar's 401(k), and about Harbor Real Return HARRX and PIMCO Real Return PRRDX.