Sizeable Sales From Washington And New York Push Munis Down
- Indexes Fall Sharply, With One-Year Note at Record Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p7
The article focuses on the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in the U.S. The recent municipal bond trading session shows a much firmer in price compared to the previous weeks however, it caused some traders to wonder of how long such momentum would last. Meanwhile, the one-year note index, which...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...
- Muni Prices Rise Slightly on Bond-Friendly Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on developments in the tax-exempt municipal bond market in the United States. The Treasuries increase due to reports of weaker-than-expected consumption growth and inflation. According to traders, prices increase and yields decline by two basis points and four basis points in...
- Munis Post Best Performance of 2000; Merrill Lynch Wins S.F. Airport Issue. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p2
Reports on bond market developments in the United States on March 23, 2000. Performance of Treasury bonds; Basis points increase seen for municipal bonds; Estimated price gains for bonds; Status of the California market; Negotiated sector developments.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, Aug. 27. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p2
Reports on prevailing prices in bond market in the U.S. as of August 27, 2003. Information on prices of government securities; Appraisal of the municipal bond index; Monthly change in bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p32
The article presents bond and Treasury markets statistics in the U.S. in 2007 including U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.
- Munis Little Changed as Buyers Wait For Release of Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Assesses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States. Impact of the national election on the market; Improvement in the bid side; Interest rate outlook; Conservativeness in the corporate America; Economic recovery; Job growth; Improvement in bonds prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p41
The article presents bond market statistics which include short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p59
The article presents bond market statistics which includes short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and Bond Buyer indexes.