- Retail Scoops Up St. Louis Sewer Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District's sale of its long-term revenue bond debt to retail buyers. Comments of District Treasurer Karl Tyminski on estimated savings in interest costs; Average interest rate of the 30-year bonds; Uses of proceeds of the deal.
- Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p32
Reports that Maine is preparing for its annual general obligation (GO) bond sale of about $130 million in fixed-rate tax-exempt and taxable debt. Approval of the plain-vanilla GOs in two separate bond referendums; Final maturity of the debt to be just under 10 years.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- D.C. Issues $827M, Completing Its Largest Ever GO Deal. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;6/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32646, p4
The article announces the completion of the largest ever general obligation bonds (GOs) sale totaling $827 million, including the $251 million refunding bonds of Washington (D.C.) on June 7, 2007. The refunding bonds were initially scheduled to be competitively priced, along with the $576.4...
- Harris County Preps Back-to-Back Issues for Houston Port, Toll Road. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p38
Reports on the issuance of toll revenue bonds for financing the projects of the Port of Houston Authority and the Harris County Toll Road Authority in Texas. Estimates on the total value of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Profitability of toll revenue bonds.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 6. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p2
Presents a public finance snapshot in the United States as of April 6, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply.
- Government to issue some $3.8 billion in bonds in 2004. Ruano, Linda Estela // Caribbean Business;8/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to issue bonds totaling to four billion dollars in the fiscal year 2004. Use of fiscal balance in financing public agency' debts; Schedule of two bond transactions; Consideration for interest rates.