- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Government to issue some $3.8 billion in bonds in 2004. Ruano, Linda Estela // Caribbean Business;8/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to issue bonds totaling to four billion dollars in the fiscal year 2004. Use of fiscal balance in financing public agency' debts; Schedule of two bond transactions; Consideration for interest rates.
- N.Y. Dorm Auth.OKs $500M in Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the New York State Dormitory Authority's approval of debt to be issued in separate bond sales for a hospital and college. Approval of bond sales by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Total amount of tax-exempt fixed-rate refunding bonds to be sold for the New...
- Retail Scoops Up St. Louis Sewer Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District's sale of its long-term revenue bond debt to retail buyers. Comments of District Treasurer Karl Tyminski on estimated savings in interest costs; Average interest rate of the 30-year bonds; Uses of proceeds of the deal.
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...
- Approval Rate Hits Modern Record. Albano, Christine // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the debts approved by U.S. citizens for government projects for the first half of 2004. Percentage of approved debts; Total amount of approved debts for bond issues; Factors that affect the high volume of approved public debts.