Yaffa Rattner Leaves Moody'sfor Powell Capital
- Moody's Hires Lipitz For N.Y. Localities. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p4
Reports that the financial ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has hired Gregory W. Lipitz as the vice president and senior analyst of the company as of August 12, 2003. Career profile of Lipitz; Reason for appointing him to cover New York local government credits; Functional domain...
- Moody's Renee Boicourt To Leave Next Month. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p36
Reports on the resignation of Renee Boicourt as managing director of Moody's Investors Service. Reasons for the resignation.
- Gluck Retires From Moody's. Donovan, Kevin // Bank Loan Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the resignation of Jeremy Gluck as senior vice president in the derivatives group of Moody's Investors Service in the U.S.
- Longtime Moody's Vet Linda Hird Leaving Agency. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p28
Reports on the resignation of Linda Hird as managing director for state and local government ratings at Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Hird; Accomplishments of the executive in the rating agency; Leadership of the rating teams.
- Moody's ABS co-head leaves post. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that Kumar Kanthan has resigned Moody's Investors Service team managing director and co-head of the term asset-backed securities team for personal reasons. He will be working part time for the rating agency as senior vice president in the asset finance group. He worked at...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);10/19/2005, p5
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of October 2005. Selection of Richard Ashcroft as the new finance director at Harvey Nash; Upgrade of Chelsea Building Society's long-term and financial strength rating from A3 to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Resignation of finance...
- Parker Poe Poaches Joyner From Moody's for Its Raleigh, N.C., Office. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p6
Reports on the resignation of Rebecca Blackmon Joyner as vice president of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Appointment of Joyner as a special counsel of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein company; Effectivity of the resignation; Educational background of Joyner.
- Link Found Between CEO Pay, Credit Risk. Laughlin, Kate // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p7
Focuses on a study by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which found an empirical link between excessive CEO compensation and increased credit risk, in the U.S. Indication that issuers with inexplicably high CEO compensation tend to have their credit ratings downgraded and default more often;...
- PIPELINE. Hochstein, Marc; Shenn, Jody // American Banker;1/15/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p10
The article presents news related to the financial services industry in the U.S. as of January 15, 2004. KeyBank Corp. last week promoted executive vice president E.J. Burke and gave him more responsibilities. In his new position, Mr. Burke, 47, oversees all of Key's off-balance-sheet commercial...