Fitch Downgrades Florida's Lakeland Energy System bond to A-Plus
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...
- Four-Way Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings for four credits in Jefferson Parish and removed them from rating watch negative in Louisiana. It has declared its AA rating for 6.7 million dollars in outstanding Jefferson Parish general obligation debt and its AA-minus for...
- Fitch Wraps Up Rating Recalibrations. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p1
The article reports on the completion of the recalibration of municipal bond ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. that raises about 2,200 credits in the U.S. It states that the changes of the rating affect about 1,828 local tax-supported credits, 338 water and sewer credits and 50 higher education...
- Babylon, N.Y., Earns GO Upgrade From Fitch Ahead of $30M Sale. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the outstanding general obligations bonds of the town of Babylon, New York by Fitch Ratings Inc. Factors contributing to the upgrade of the towns' credit rating; Direct debt levels of the town; Statement of local finance director Victoria Marotta regarding the upgrade.
- Fitch Drops St. Louis Metro Two Notches, Warns of More Action. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p28
The article reports on the downgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Saint Louis Metro's credit by two notches in Illinois. The rating agency warned of further action as the transit agency struggles to resolve a series of operational and capital challenges stemming from the market turmoil, and...
- Highway Affirmation. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its AAA rating on the US$112.5 million of outstanding state highway revenue refunding bonds, with maturities between 2003 and 2009.