University of Connecticut Readies $100M Deal for Campus Upgrade
- North Texas Tollway Authority Ready to Roll With $305M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of North Texas Tollway Authority to sell its toll revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Estimated amount of the toll revenue bonds; Purpose of the proceeds from the variable-rate toll revenue bond issue; Underwriters of the transaction
- Loyola, U. of Chicago Get Ready For Summer Sales Worth $350M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p1
This article reports on the plan of the University of Chicago and Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, Illinois to enter the securities market in 2003. Loyola has steadily improved its operational deficit from 35 million dollars in fiscal 2001 to 12 million dollars at the close of fiscal 2003...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p9
Presents information related to competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of January 2002. Tabular data of notes issued by several companies.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p11
Presents information about negotiated note offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of issuers and financial advisors; Amount and date for offerings.
- Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on the need for Kansas to drop its reluctance to issue voter-approved general obligation bonds. The state also needs to adopt a set of policies to guide state debt issuance and management. The recommendation is made by the Kansas Public Financing Center at Wichita State...
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- New ASU Campus Is Focus of Phoenix's $850M GO Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the development of Arizona State University's planned campus in downtown Phoenix as the main focus of the city's general obligation bond authorization package expected to go before voters in March 2006. Outline made for the City Council the city's proposal for dividing up the proposed...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/09/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31673, p12
Presents information on negotiated bond offerings of various companies in the U.S. as of July 2003. Tentative dates for the offerings; Lead manager of these companies.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p7
Presents information related to competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of January 2002. Tabular data of bonds issued by several companies.