North Texas Tollway Authority Ready to Roll With $305M Sale
- University of Connecticut Readies $100M Deal for Campus Upgrade. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of the University of Connecticut to sell multimillion-dollar of state-backed university bonds in Connecticut. Underwriter of the transaction; Use of the proceeds for campus improvement program; Assessment of several rating agencies on the bonds;
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p9
Presents information related to competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of January 2002. Tabular data of notes issued by several companies.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p11
Presents information about negotiated note offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of issuers and financial advisors; Amount and date for offerings.
- Hartfood Hurries. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Reports on the multimillion-dollar refunding of the general obligations bonds of Hartford Parking Authority in Hartford, Connecticut. Assessment of credit agencies on the city's general obligation rating; Proceeds of the deal; Underwriters the transaction.
- N.Y.C. Selling $785M Of GOs Next Week. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p2
Reports on the plan of New York City, New York to sell a large amount of taxable fixed-rate general obligation bonds competitively on May 2, 2004 as part of its capital improvement program. Value of the negotiated tax-exempt general obligation deal launched by the city to market; Account of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- D.C. Needs Federal Funds for Infrastructure, Say Mayor, CFO. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p45
Reports that the District of Columbia either needs more federal funds or must find a way to expand its tax base to help maintain its infrastructure and services in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on public finance and the bond market.