Personal Income Off; Spending Unchanged
- Personal Income Up; Spending Falls. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p2
Reports on the economic conditions in the U.S. as of November 2003. Increase in personal income; Decline in consumption expenditures; Decrease in spending.
- Feb. income up 0.5%; spending rose 0.7%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p2
Reports on the increase in American workers' income and the decline of their rate of consumption in February 1999, according to a report from the United States Department of Commerce. Income of government employees; Pay raises in January; Personal savings rate.
- Monday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
A table of economic indicators for the U.S. in 2015 is presented which include personal income, consumption, and construction spending.
- Personal Income Up 0.3%; Core PCE Gains 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32870, p2
The article reports that average personal income of Americans has increased by 0.3% in March 2008. The rise in income is noted to be accompanied with the 0.4% increase in personal consumption expenditure (PCE), which core prices gained 0.2% for a 2.1% year increase over the year. The author...
- Economist Says Expansion Is Just Ahead. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p6
Focuses on the state of the U.S. economy as of August 12, 2002. Consumer spending; Personal income growth; Private sector employment; Capital goods spending.
- Fight the Fear Factor. Longo, Don // Retail Merchandiser;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p4
Discusses the concept of consumer spending and its significance to the U.S. economy. Status of fearless spending in 2002; Stability of household income in the country; Analysis of consumer behavior.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p2
Reports economic developments in the U.S. as of June 1, 2004. Rise of personal income and personal consumption expenditures; Decline of consumer sentiment index; Increase of the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p1
Presents charts and graphs on the total output, income and spending of the U.S. from 1995 to 2004. Price deflators for gross domestic product; Amount of national income and real personal consumption expenditures; Forecast on farm income for 2005.
- GDP and the Economy Advance Estimates for the First Quarter of 2009. // Survey of Current Business;May2009, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p1
The article presents an estimate on the gross domestic product (GDP) and the economy for the first quarter of 2009 as revealed by the National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) in the U.S. The 6.1 percent annual decrease of the real GDP in the first quarter of 2009 is caused by the upturn in...