Mathew Kiselak of TradeStreet Investment
- Ante Up. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Vanguard;Oct2012, Issue Q4, p2
A table is presented which lists fund managers who invested in their own asset classes including James D'Arcy, Marlin Brown and Mathew Kiselak.
- Evergreen Investments Taps Mathew Kiselak to Head Muni Group. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/20/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32944, p7
The article announces that Mathew Kiselak has been promoted to head of the municipal bond group at Evergreen Investments LLC.
- NationsBank forms new fund manager. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;11/27/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p34
Reports on plans for NationsBank N.A.'s subsidiary TradeStreet Investment Associates Inc. to complete the bank's investment management offerings. Appointment of Andrew M. Silton as president of TradeStreet; Background on the subsidiary; Range of products to be offered by TradeStreet.
- $1B California Deal Draws Mixed Reactions From Fund Managers. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p1
Reports the reaction of fund managers to the sale of general obligation bonds by the state of California. Attitude of the state treasurer toward the sale; Comment of investment advisers on the bond sale; Projects intended for the bond proceeds.
- California managers' flexibility helps keep them on top. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p6
Reports on the flexibility of California fund managers. Swapping of bonds; Performance of Mello-Roos land-backed financings.
- To bolster money funds credit picks, keep your eye on 'why, how, and what'. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p8
Reports that portfolio managers in the United States need to keep track of every bond purchase to ensure their credit-selection policies are foolproof. Development of good credit policy.
- Fund managers relieved to leave 1994 far behind them. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p6
Focuses on the views of fund managers over the bond market trends experienced by the United States in 1994. Bearishness of market movements according to James Gammon from Lebenthal Asset Management; Low rates of yields in the bonds managed by Insight Investment according to firm official Raye...
- Managers seek better rapport with issuers, dealers. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30575, p29
Reports that investment managers are seeking better rapport with bond issuers and dealers in the United States. Flow of information between lender, borrower and underwriter; Buy-side questions. INSET: Florida Mayor Looks For Dollar Stretchers.
- Turmoil leaves buyers wary of handling solid-waste credits. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p9
Reports that fund managers are proceeding with caution on their handling of solid-waste credits in the United States. Provision of fees to pay the bonds; Need for solid-waste facilities to operate efficiently.