S&P downgrades N.J. hospital to BBB-minus
- Historic low rates? Poppycock! Shepherd, Bill // Global Finance;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p4
Discusses the impact of the declining bond rates on the financial community. Opportunity for corporations to raise cheap, long-term capital; Panic among bond issuers; Corporate financial executives' need to ignore the bankers high-pressure tactics.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p30
Presents a chart depicting the changes of bond ratings in the United States. Names of issuing financial institutions; Amount of the bonds; Comments on the changes; Agencies responsible for the bond ratings.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32384, p2
Two corrections to the articles that were published in May 18, 2006 are presented including the incorrect information rating of Nyack Hospital and an inconsistency about the financial adviser rankings of Financial Group in the Underwriters & Dealers column.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Scarchilli, Michael; Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32244, p35
Reports developments related to bond offerings and transactions in the U.S. Rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Inc. to Children's National Medical Center in Washington D.C.; Plan of Howell Township to sell general obligation bonds in a competitive sale to fund the purchase of land for a community...
- Fewer banks Y2K-ready than perceived, report says. Gerrie // Las Vegas Business Press;09/13/99, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p12
Highlights developments concerning financial institutions in Nevada. Percentage of year 2000 computer date transition compliance among banks; Increase of bond rating for the city of Las Vegas, Nevada; Allocation of federal grant to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters for the...
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;6/27/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p35
The article presents information on ratings of bonds sold by various financial institutions. Some of the bonds include Providian Gateway Owner Trust 2000 A, WMC Mortgage Loan Trust, 1997-I, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Capital I Inc. Trust 2002-NCI, MASTR Asset Securitization Trust 2002-NCI, and...
- Lenders no longer heed the Old Lady's warnings. // Estates Gazette;5/5/2007, Issue 718, p35
The author reflects on the response of lending companies to the warning of the Bank of England concerning the potential vulnerability to economic problems of the commercial property industry. He states that the lenders did not pay attention to the warning. He cites that reports from New York...
- Moody's Downgrades Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Citing Budget Gap. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Fort Lauderdale's bond ratings. Moody's assignment of a negative outlook to the South Florida city's credit; Amount that Moody downgraded in outstanding general obligations bond to Aa3 from Aa2; Decline in Fort Lauderdale's total general...
- Ratings May Rattle CLO Trustees. A. B. // Leveraged Finance News;3/12/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the credit ratings pressure of financial institutions which can cause minor changes in the ranks or collateralized loan obligations (CLO) trustees in the U.S. in 2012. It mentions that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed its rating on several securities firms and...