New flow control rules
- New Jersey Adopts Plan For Garbage. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p1
Reports on the decision of the U.S. state New Jersey to adopt a plan to refinance solid waste facility bonds. Loan agreements with the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury; Credit ratings given to bonds by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- New Jersey Talks Trash. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p1
Reports on a proposed legislation to authorize state appropriation bonds to restructure the stranded debt of several New Jersey authorities that issued solid waste revenue bonds. Contract with trash haulers; Provisions of the legislation.
- Delaware Solid Waste Authority relaxes waste-hauling constraints. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30611, p3
Reports that the Delaware Solid Waste Authority has allowed trash firms to haul the waste they collect out of the state for the first time. Lawsuit from small private trash haulers; Outstanding bonds of the authority.
- N.J. authority's issue is part of waste system overhaul. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;07/06/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30428, p5
Reports that the Union County Utilities Authority will issue about $308 million in bonds as part of a deal that reflects an effort to address financial problems plaguing solid-waste facilities in New Jersey. Refunding of the authority's existing debt; Union County's agreement with 13 of the...
- Solid-waste bond issuance in New York. // Bond Buyer;08/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30448, p30
Presents a graph showing solid-waste bond issuance in New York from 1988 to 1998.
- Small deal, big impact. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/1/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30778, p1
Reports on the plan of Essex County, New Jersey, Utilities authority to issue bonds as part of a plant to implement a solid-waste collection system. Trash collection fee; Backing of the debt by general revenues of the authority. INSET: Two other N.J. trash agencies near default.
- Latin bond issues slide, indicating peak has past. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;10/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 208, p5
Reports on the decline in bond issues in Latin America in the first nine months of 1994. Factors behind decline in investment in Latin America; Impact of political volatility on capital flows; Increase in American banks' lending to banks in Argentina; Recommendations on how Latin American...
- San Diego Scales Back Sewer Sale to $519 Million. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p34
Reports that San Diego, California's Public Facilities Authority is set to sell subordinate-lien sewer revenue bonds in a negotiated offering for the city's Metropolitan Wastewater Department. Amount of bonds; Financial adviser of the deal; Insurer of bonds.
- L.A. wastewaters draw aggressive bids. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/27/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30566, p2
Looks at the reoffering bids for the $88 million refunding bonds for the wastewater systems in Los Angeles, California on January 26, 1999.